Monday, February 20, 2006

Mutual No Tag Agreement

Before doing this tag, I am declaring a Mutual No Tag Agreement (MNTA) with Neeta, Subbu, Puneet, Zarine, Neha and everybody else who have tagged me in the past. You, yes you, if you have ever tagged me, please consider yourself a signatory. Henceforth after this tag, we don't tag each other. Let's make this world a better place to live in.

Puneet, Subbu and Neeta have tagged me to write about 8 qualities in my Soulmate.

1. She should be happy, confident and at peace with herself. She should be an ever-optimist.

2. I am a little weird in the sense that I don't think like most people do. I am both an introvert and an extrovert built in one person. She should be comfortable with this and believe in me and what I am trying to be. I guess this takes care of everything else.

3. She should love endless witty conversations and a have pleasant sense of humour with her one-liner sense in place.

4. We should be able to say a lot to each other even when nothing is said.

5. Love for books, tasteful art and things, ability to spend hours in a bookshop, being as comfortable in an antique shop as in a mall.

6. Love for walking just for the sake of walking, without a predecided destination.

7. Respect. For her family, friends, all people around her and me. She should be able to fit in inside my social circle and gel with my friends.

I guess if these seven qualities are there, everything else can be taken care of :)

And I tag nobody. May this menace end forever!

7 comments:

Neha said...

hey u can't have a one sided agreement.both parties must be willing to sign the contract :P

may there be some girl out there, having all these qualities :D

N said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Naina said...

Ah...the age of Customisation.
Dude..i wish u find her.

Nice blog u got here. and i second ur mutual NO TAG pact :-D

Fanaah said...

For someone to love and accept you-for who you are, and who you are going to be.

Sounds almost perfect
Sounds almost impossible:)

manu_the_lawgiver said...

Nice blog. Hope u find her......Well tagging n being tagged is fun. Why would anyone want a no tag agreement

Anonymous said...

Tags are tools of blogotional blackmail :D

@purnima: what's the point of it all if she's not all that? :)

stuntjunkie said...

raksha bandhan images for whatsapp
raksha bandhan images

rakhi images wallpaper
Defence Jobs in India